FREETALK® TV Camera for Samsung
Widescreen video calls from your Samsung TV.
Meet the FREETALK® TV Camera for Samsung, which transforms your Samsung high-definition TV (C7000 and C8000 series only) into an ultra cool videophone for your living room. Prepare to really, really connect.
Note: this webcam does not work with computers. Video calling from your TV to a PC is only supported in the latest version of Skype for Windows (version 4.2 or later).We are working hard to make it possible to video call from your TV to people using Skype for Mac and Linux.
- Skype Certified: video call more than 500 million registered people on Skype worldwide for free.
- Samsung-Compatible: get more out of your Samsung LED C7000 and C8000 series models of high-definition TVs.
- High Quality Video
- Advanced microphone technology: achieve amazing sound quality with a Skype-optimized four-microphone array that eliminates background noise and echo.
- ON / OFF activity blue LED.
- Product dimensions (W x D x H): 231 x 35 x 66 mm.
- Interface: USB 2.0.
- Cable length: 130 cm.
- 4 element manual focus lens.
- Depth of focus: 50 cm ~ infinity.
- Aperture: F/2.0.
- Field of vision: 50 degrees diagonal.
- Video format: H.264.
- Output image size: VGA, QVGA, QQVGA.
- Frame rate: 30fps at VGA.
- 4 unidirectional low noise microphones (SNR > 68 dB)
- Beamforming picking voice from the camera direction.
- Speech clarity C50 > 7 dB in rooms with reverb time up to 0.8 sec
- Samsung model LED C7000 or LED C8000.
- Available USB 2.0 port.
- Video calling from your TV to a PC is only supported in the latest version of Skype for Windows (version 4.2 or later).We are working hard to make it possible to video call from your TV to people using Skype for Mac and Linux.
- FREETALK® TV Camera for Samsung.
- Wall mount with screws.
- USB Cable.
- Instruction manual.